Doesn’t it feel nice to be included?
90% of the reason I created this site was to do nice things for my patrons.
“Patrons” is a fancy way of saying anyone who supports my work by pledging at least $1/month. If you want to be one of those people, head over to Patreon to get started.
If you’re unsure, and need more convincing, brace yourself for some scarcity-packed marketing language, then scroll down.
What does a member get, that the rest of the plebs don’t?
There’s a whole section of this site that’s exclusively for members. If you’re not a member, you can click around and see what you’re missing. But if you try to add anything to your cart, you’ll hit an error (or maybe you won’t, because I’m not a very great programmer and I screwed something up and good job, Hackerman).
The members-only merch represents a small portion of my gratitude to all of you who support me.
Here’s my thinking behind this section:
- Members should get special items that are only available to them. These exclusives will run the gamut from silly little things to elaborate mystery items, and I’ll be adding them and removing them at my whimsy.
- Members should get special pricing for everything that’s available in general.
Special pricing? Just how special are we talkin’ here?
Very Special Pricing: Pay What You Want/Can
Yep! You read that right.
As true of an expression of the gift economy as I can afford, every item that’s available here people in general will be available as a PWYW item for member.
Contribute to the well-being of my puppy (and me, I guess)
Here’s a dangerously cute face that I’m showing you to emotionally manipulate you in the same way that it emotionally manipulates me every time I see it:
Wouldn’t you literally walk into traffic to save this pup?
If you were trapped on a island with that face, would you not feed it your literal hand if it came to it?
Well, that is the face of my puppy named Chewie (definitely not named the LucasFilms® Trademarked Entity Chewbacca™). And that face gets better healthcare than I ever have (read: any healthcare), and as long as I’m alive keeping him alive and healthy and happy is my #1 priority.
Want to become a patron now? Here’s that link again.
You’re still here? Oh, well here he is at his first vet visit. See you over at Patreon, friend.
How to Get Started
Becoming a member and getting started shopping the store is easy.
- Sign up at Patreon.com/Killermann. There are different “perks” available at Patreon, but none of that really matters for this.
- Pledge $1/month or more. Create a Patreon account if you need to, fill out all the details, and confirm your pledge.
- Come back here and sign in using the Patreon Button. This will create an account here that’s linked to your Patreon account.
- Browse the Members Only Section, or keep your eye out for the “Members Only” Banner around the site.
- Choose what you want to pay me for things, based on your gratitude, ability, or sense of what’s fair.